The totalhealth Pharmacy App is the perfect tool to enable you to order your prescription or repeat prescription from the safety of your own home. Patients are asked to order their prescription from their local totalhealth Pharmacy via the totalhealth Pharmacy App. Your totalhealth Pharmacy will then be in contact and will let you know when the prescription is ready for collection and delivery.
Click here to find your local totalhealth Pharmacy
HOW IT WORKS
• Download- The totalhealth Pharmacy App from your App Store
• Open- The totalhealth App on your phone
- Main Menu: Order Prescription, My Messages, My Reminders
- Side Menu: My Profile, My Pharmacy
- Login: Go to the side menu, scroll to LOGIN & select REGISTER NOW
- My Profile: Enter your personal contact details. Add an additional family member to your profile if required.
- My Pharmacy: Select your local totalhealth Pharmacy from the dropdown menu e.g. Bailieborough- Jameson’s Pharmacy
• Order Prescription -
• Go to the Main menu and select ORDER PRESCRIPTION
• Select NEW PRESCRIPTION
• Select patient from drop down menu
• Take a picture of your prescription
• Enter any instructions needed for the Pharmacist
• Select a date and time for collection
- You will be required to provide the Pharmacist with the original paper prescription upon receipt of medication.
- You will need to select a time at least 2 hours after the time it is right now during normal opening hours.
- Pharmacy opening times available on the APP.
• Confirm Prescription
• My Messages- The Pharmacy will send a message to the APP to say when your prescription is ready for collection. They may also send you a message if they have any questions about your prescription. You can also send the pharmacy any question you may have!
Of course, the totalhealth App has many more helpful features including accessing your loyalty account, health advice information, special offer notifications etc. Keep in touch to see the new functions we will be adding from time to time.
We hope you have a great customer experience using our APP.
Stay at home and stay safe